Here are some of my top recommended resources and tools that I think you could find valuable. Some of the links are affiliate links which means I would receive a small commission if you decide to buy anything but please note that you would not be charged any more because of that and also that my recommendations are based either on my personal experiences or on the strong endorsements by people I trust.
Domain name registration:
- Namecheap (get your firstnamelastname.com or .me or .net or the like). I always recommend that people grab their own domain name matching their personal names as closely as possible before someone else nabs it.
- SiteGround (affordable and quite powerful hosting still!)
- WPEngine (costlier but more advanced, only for WordPress hosting)
Email list management providers:
Social Media Management:
- Pretty Link Pro, ‘The Only URL Shortener & Link Cloaker You’ll Ever Need’
- MemberPress, the “All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress
- Rev: Fast, Quality, On-Demand Transcription, Caption, Translation
Social Media Marketing Training & Events:
- Social Media Marketing World 2019 (the must-attend event for social media professionals held in San Diego, March 20-22, 2019 plus virtual ticket available)