Here are some of my top recommended resources and tools that I think you could find valuable. Some of the links are affiliate links which means I would receive a small commission if you decide to buy anything but please note that you would not be charged any more because of that and also that my recommendations are based either on my personal experiences or on the strong endorsements by people I trust.
Domain name registration:
- Namecheap (get your firstnamelastname.com or .me or .net or the like). I always recommend that people grab their own domain name matching their personal names as closely as possible before someone else nabs it.
- SiteGround (affordable and quite powerful hosting still!)
- WPEngine (costlier but more advanced, only for WordPress hosting)
- ConvertKit (email marketing for professional bloggers)
- List Building School (free online conference with speakers like John Lee Dumas, Neil Patel, Luria Petrucci, Stu McLaren, Kimra Luna, Nathan Barry & Ryan Levesque)
Social Media Management:
- ThriveCart, the world’s easiest and most powerful cart platform
- Pretty Link Pro, ‘The Only URL Shortener & Link Cloaker You’ll Ever Need’
- MemberPress, the “All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress
- Rev: Fast, Quality, On-Demand Transcription, Caption, Translation
Social Media Marketing Training & Events:
- Social Media Marketing World (the must-attend event for social media professionals held in San Diego plus virtual ticket available)